Sunday, January 20, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well - here it is - finally! After hearing about and seeing on TV the snow they have seen in the valley, we finally have our own. It started around 6 this AM - right on schedule, according the the forecast - stopped for a short time and has been going strong ever since. And it is as beautiful as I remember. Now, I'm in a better mood. And Gary and Teresa are coming for dinner, so life is just grand!
Now, if anyone ever reads this thing, it would be perfect. Either my counter is not working, or no one has read it - let me know, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it, Sue and Dean. Karen gave me your blog URL and said to check out the snow picture. I had taken some pics this morning and emailed them to her, as she has been pining away in Tacoma wishing for snow. :)
--Nora Lisius (Redmond)