Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And COLDER!!!!

Yup, it's cold. Weather station recorded .8 degrees this morning. That's .8, not 8 degrees - not that it makes much difference! That is cold. If you don't know how cold it is, though, you look outside and think how beautiful it is. I would add a photo, but how do you show how cold it is? I'll have to think on that one, maybe more later..........
And later, it is up to 18 degrees - it's 2 in the afternoon. Not going for a walk today.

NEW DAILY FEATURE - Bushisms
We got this entertaining calendar and Dean thought we should share.........
apologies to any of you who are fans - but, you've gotta admit, they're pretty funny!
Today's quote: "Then I went for a run with the other dog and just walked. And I started thinking about a lot of things. I was able to --- I can't remember what it was. Oh, the inaugural speech, started thinking through that." U S News & World Report, January 22, 2001

No comments: